With Google’s mobile-friendly algorithm rolling out April 21st, your business needs to get mobile fast!
This new algorithm will give better rankings to those business who have a mobile-friendly site. Google says this update will have a “significant impact” on mobile users’ searchresults.
According to Google, “As more people use mobile devices to access the internet, our algorithms have to adapt to these usage patterns. In the past, we’ve made updates to ensure a site is configured properly and viewable on modern devices. We’ve made it easier for users to find mobile-friendly web pages and we’ve introduced App Indexing to surface useful content from apps.”
A page is considered mobile-friendly if it avoids using software that is not common to mobile devices, such as Flash, uses text that is readable without having to zoom, has properly sized content that eliminates the need to scroll horizontally and links that are easy to tap. Google has a mobile-friendly test that will allow you to test your website’s pages. (each page needs to be tested seperately)
We Make It Easy to Go Mobile!
Famous WSI Results has helped many business in Delaware make their sites more mobile-friendly. And as a Tax-Day Special, we are offering $199 Off a mobile site design through the end of April.
We can get your Delaware Business more mobile-friendly with very little turn around time. Get in Touch Today!
Famous WSI Results | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com| 302.407.0430
Facebook has changed the way businesses are marketing their products and services. Constructing a social media marketing strategy via Facebook can be extremely overwhelming for business owners who do not know that best way to target their potential clients. Attracting a significant amount of new followers does not happen overnight, this is something that grows as time passes. In order to brand your business on Facebook, it’s important to follow these 5 Facebook tips for Your Delaware Business.
- Personalize your Facebook page URL. This is especially important for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes. If your page URL contains a cluster of numbers, your product and/or services most likely will not appear when someone is searching for your business. Customizing your URL will not only allow for higher rankings, but will also establish your brand as credible to potential clients.
- Choose an appealing profile and cover photograph. It’s important to understand that these are the first two images your prospective client will see, so selecting the appropriate photographs is crucial. Typically, incorporating your company logo would work best as your profile image. The cover photo is a great way to showcase your products and services, but it also another great way to promote any discounts your business is offering.
- Optimize the “About” section. This section is provided to give consumers a brief description about your products and services; it also helps with SEO purposes. You should also incorporate contact information, geo location, phone number, email, and most importantly a link to your website.
- Create Conversation with your followers. Every follower is a possible customer. When posting content, images, and/or videos, it’s imperative that you ask for feedback. This allows you to improve customer satisfaction and improve business.
- Track your performance. It is vital that you track your performance in order to measure what works and what doesn’t work for your Facebook business page. The more you understand what appeals to your audience, the more success you will have in terms of social media.
If your need help with your social media, contact the social media experts of Delaware at FamousWSIResults.com | (302) 407-0430 | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com
Social Media sites are a digital resource to connect with friends, family, co-workers, ect, often sharing and discussing personal information in a very public platform. Employers are now utilizing these platforms to find the right employee for the job. So as young adults start to transition into the professional world, it’s important to understand that everything you post online is now portraying your personal brand.
So how can you ensure a professional reputation online? Follow these guidelines and start practicing them today!
- Analyze your online presence. As you prepare for an interview, it’s important to go through your social media accounts to determine what information is suitable within the work environment and what is inappropriate. Although this is your personal page, your posts on social media may be the deciding factor between you and another candidate.
- Display a professional profile image. If a potential employer were to “Google” your name, more than likely your profile image will be displayed. The employer does not want to see one or even several photographs of your weekend escapades, so it’s important to display a professional image.
- Keep your interactions with “friends” clean. Steer clear of engaging in “Internet Fights”. Having a senseless argument via online damages your credibility as a potential employee. Although it’s acceptable to post your thoughts and ideas on social media platforms, in most cases it’s best to agree to disagree and leave it at that.
- Be courteous and respectful online. You never know who is on the other end of the computer monitor; it could be an influential person in the industry that is reading your posts. It’s important to be respectful and positive, because you never know what opportunities may come your way.
- Update your privacy settings. Once hired, this would be the time to update your profile settings to private. Ultimately you’re representing your company’s brand and any information obtained from your page affects the company’s reputation.
If you would like help with your social media marketing, contact the social media experts in Delaware at www.FamousWSIResults.com | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com | (302) 407-0430
As mobile technology continues to flourish the digital world, it is absolutely crucial for Delaware business owners to keep up with the latest mobile trends that seem to vary as each day passes. Smart phone are now becoming the more logical choice when “surfing the web”.
So how effective is mobile marketing? See below to learn more!
If you need help with your mobile website, get in touch with the experts of Delaware at Famous WSI Results!
Adaptive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to practices that enhance your website’s visibility in “organic” web searches – that is unpaid searches based upon the algorithm used by search engines. The goal of Adaptive SEO is to have your web presence appear on the first page of the search engines when someone is searching for your product or service. Many business owners may be familiar with SEO, but they do not know how to implement this technique into their marketing strategy.
So how can you start increasing you search engine traffic? Follow these 5 simple tips below!
- Use appropriate keywords and use them often. The keywords you choose should be utilized on every feature of your website. This includes titles, URL’s, and most importantly your content.
- Put descriptions on your images. It is very crucial to add an “ALT” tag to every image throughout your website. The detectable text around your image is crucial in terms of SEO.
- Update your content regularly. Users want to be able to find information that is present about a specific topic and/or service. One way to do this is to incorporate a blog discussing the current trends or topics throughout your industry.
- Create, link, and update your social media regularly. Online presence is increasingly being weighted by social media trends. A business can no longer afford to simply create the best product or service; it has to be likeable too! Whether you are tweeting or posting on Facebook, it is important to be proactive on your social media accounts. This is another way for users to identify with your business.
- Track your results. It is important to know the results of your SEO techniques, that way you know where you stand throughout all SEO efforts. One way to do this is to employ Google Analytics on your website.
If you would like help with your Search Engine Optimization, get in touch with the SEO experts in Delaware at www.famouswsiresults.com | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com | (302) 407-0430
In our previous blog we discussed what competitor conversation were and where they were happening. In this blog we are going to elaborate more on where they are online and what you should focus on in order to get ahead of the competition. By identifying and following these steps below, you will be able to review what works for your competitors and what doesn’t so that you won’t make the same mistakes!
If you need help with your advertising, contact the experts of Delaware at Famous WSI Results | 302-407-0430
To actually compete with your competitors, in today’s society you must first follow their conversations with customers. What message are they sending? Are customers leaving good reviews? Do they have a large social media following? What kind of information are they writing in their blogs? This is all information that can be used to get ahead of the competition. How you may ask? Follow these steps below to get started!
Business owners have often debated whether or not blogging is relevant for their Delaware business. Regardless of your company size, blogging plays an essential role in terms of your online content marketing strategy. According to a recent study from Hubspot, 57% of companies who have a blog reported acquiring a customer from their blog.
So why should your Delaware business invest in blogging? Below are 5 benefits of blogging!
- Increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Search engines like Google love frequent and fresh content. Blogging is an easy way to provide consistent new material and relevant keywords for the search engines to pick up on.
- Build trust with customers. Blogging is a great way to connect with your online viewers while receiving feedback at the same time. By responding to the reader’s questions or concerns, you are ultimately gaining their trust and giving them industry insights.
- Positions you as an industry leader. By providing well written blog articles pertaining expert information within your industry, this establishes your company as an industry leader. The more knowledge you share with viewers to more you become a “go to” source for qualified information.
- Increase sharing opportunities. Each post is another opportunity for viewers to share your blog. As more people market your post, this inevitably validates your credibility as a business.
- Drive traffic to website. If you have a business page on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin) share your posts so that when viewers read your post they are automatically sent back to your website. Make sure you give users reasons to click through your website as well.
If you need help with your blogging, contact the content marketing experts of Delaware at FamousWSIResults.com | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com | (302) 407-0430