New year, new digital marketing strategy! Now that we’re halfway through the first month of 2020, it’s time to talk about your business. Analyzing your business is the first step to understanding your plan of action.
Are you wondering where to start? Here’s what you need to take into consideration before you figure out the best digital marketing strategy for your business.
5 Steps to Figure Out Your New Digital Marketing Strategy in 2020
- Digital Audit – There’s always room for improvement and your business online presence is no exception. When was the last time you updated your website? How about your online directories? Taking care of your online properties strengthens your SEO, which results in generating more leads for your business!
- SEO Audit – This is when you determine which keywords bring you the most traffic or which web pages attract relevant traffic to your site. Tools like SEMrush work great to figure this out on a page by page level. Once you figure out the list of your best keywords, make sure to go over your meta titles, descriptions, headings and content for each webpage to see where you can improve.
- Content Audit – Think of your content as a marketing opportunity to reach your potential clients. What you put out there has a great power to take your clients from the awareness to the decision stage. Does your current content provide value, relevancy and include a call to action?
- Social Audit – What social media channels are you currently using? What type of engagement is your business getting? How about your followers and online reviews? Once you figure out which platforms are generating the most interactions, you will know what social media channels are worth your money and time.
- Insights Audit – Monitoring your website each month is crucial to know how your digital marketing efforts are supporting your business objectives. Free tools like Google Analytics are easy to use and the data they provide can help you make informed business decisions in the future.
As you can see, the first step to creating a comprehensive and successful digital marketing strategy in 2020 is looking at a big picture. Once you audit all of the mentioned avenues, you will have a better understanding how you can improve your strategy so your business can thrive!
Contact Famous WSI Results today! We help small to mid-sized business owners who are too busy running their businesses to focus on their marketing and advertising efforts. We specialize in Internet, TV, and radio advertising, and are particularly vested in Search Engine Optimization, website design, mobile website design, pay-per-click campaigns, and original content management in order to help our clientele claim their share of the marketplace.
Get in touch:
With Google’s mobile-friendly algorithm rolling out April 21st, your business needs to get mobile fast!
This new algorithm will give better rankings to those business who have a mobile-friendly site. Google says this update will have a “significant impact” on mobile users’ searchresults.
According to Google, “As more people use mobile devices to access the internet, our algorithms have to adapt to these usage patterns. In the past, we’ve made updates to ensure a site is configured properly and viewable on modern devices. We’ve made it easier for users to find mobile-friendly web pages and we’ve introduced App Indexing to surface useful content from apps.”
A page is considered mobile-friendly if it avoids using software that is not common to mobile devices, such as Flash, uses text that is readable without having to zoom, has properly sized content that eliminates the need to scroll horizontally and links that are easy to tap. Google has a mobile-friendly test that will allow you to test your website’s pages. (each page needs to be tested seperately)
We Make It Easy to Go Mobile!
Famous WSI Results has helped many business in Delaware make their sites more mobile-friendly. And as a Tax-Day Special, we are offering $199 Off a mobile site design through the end of April.
We can get your Delaware Business more mobile-friendly with very little turn around time. Get in Touch Today!
Famous WSI Results | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com| 302.407.0430
Facebook has changed the way businesses are marketing their products and services. Constructing a social media marketing strategy via Facebook can be extremely overwhelming for business owners who do not know that best way to target their potential clients. Attracting a significant amount of new followers does not happen overnight, this is something that grows as time passes. In order to brand your business on Facebook, it’s important to follow these 5 Facebook tips for Your Delaware Business.
- Personalize your Facebook page URL. This is especially important for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes. If your page URL contains a cluster of numbers, your product and/or services most likely will not appear when someone is searching for your business. Customizing your URL will not only allow for higher rankings, but will also establish your brand as credible to potential clients.
- Choose an appealing profile and cover photograph. It’s important to understand that these are the first two images your prospective client will see, so selecting the appropriate photographs is crucial. Typically, incorporating your company logo would work best as your profile image. The cover photo is a great way to showcase your products and services, but it also another great way to promote any discounts your business is offering.
- Optimize the “About” section. This section is provided to give consumers a brief description about your products and services; it also helps with SEO purposes. You should also incorporate contact information, geo location, phone number, email, and most importantly a link to your website.
- Create Conversation with your followers. Every follower is a possible customer. When posting content, images, and/or videos, it’s imperative that you ask for feedback. This allows you to improve customer satisfaction and improve business.
- Track your performance. It is vital that you track your performance in order to measure what works and what doesn’t work for your Facebook business page. The more you understand what appeals to your audience, the more success you will have in terms of social media.
If your need help with your social media, contact the social media experts of Delaware at FamousWSIResults.com | (302) 407-0430 | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com
Social Media sites are a digital resource to connect with friends, family, co-workers, ect, often sharing and discussing personal information in a very public platform. Employers are now utilizing these platforms to find the right employee for the job. So as young adults start to transition into the professional world, it’s important to understand that everything you post online is now portraying your personal brand.
So how can you ensure a professional reputation online? Follow these guidelines and start practicing them today!
- Analyze your online presence. As you prepare for an interview, it’s important to go through your social media accounts to determine what information is suitable within the work environment and what is inappropriate. Although this is your personal page, your posts on social media may be the deciding factor between you and another candidate.
- Display a professional profile image. If a potential employer were to “Google” your name, more than likely your profile image will be displayed. The employer does not want to see one or even several photographs of your weekend escapades, so it’s important to display a professional image.
- Keep your interactions with “friends” clean. Steer clear of engaging in “Internet Fights”. Having a senseless argument via online damages your credibility as a potential employee. Although it’s acceptable to post your thoughts and ideas on social media platforms, in most cases it’s best to agree to disagree and leave it at that.
- Be courteous and respectful online. You never know who is on the other end of the computer monitor; it could be an influential person in the industry that is reading your posts. It’s important to be respectful and positive, because you never know what opportunities may come your way.
- Update your privacy settings. Once hired, this would be the time to update your profile settings to private. Ultimately you’re representing your company’s brand and any information obtained from your page affects the company’s reputation.
If you would like help with your social media marketing, contact the social media experts in Delaware at www.FamousWSIResults.com | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com | (302) 407-0430
As mobile technology continues to flourish the digital world, it is absolutely crucial for Delaware business owners to keep up with the latest mobile trends that seem to vary as each day passes. Smart phone are now becoming the more logical choice when “surfing the web”.
So how effective is mobile marketing? See below to learn more!
If you need help with your mobile website, get in touch with the experts of Delaware at Famous WSI Results!
Adaptive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to practices that enhance your website’s visibility in “organic” web searches – that is unpaid searches based upon the algorithm used by search engines. The goal of Adaptive SEO is to have your web presence appear on the first page of the search engines when someone is searching for your product or service. Many business owners may be familiar with SEO, but they do not know how to implement this technique into their marketing strategy.
So how can you start increasing you search engine traffic? Follow these 5 simple tips below!
- Use appropriate keywords and use them often. The keywords you choose should be utilized on every feature of your website. This includes titles, URL’s, and most importantly your content.
- Put descriptions on your images. It is very crucial to add an “ALT” tag to every image throughout your website. The detectable text around your image is crucial in terms of SEO.
- Update your content regularly. Users want to be able to find information that is present about a specific topic and/or service. One way to do this is to incorporate a blog discussing the current trends or topics throughout your industry.
- Create, link, and update your social media regularly. Online presence is increasingly being weighted by social media trends. A business can no longer afford to simply create the best product or service; it has to be likeable too! Whether you are tweeting or posting on Facebook, it is important to be proactive on your social media accounts. This is another way for users to identify with your business.
- Track your results. It is important to know the results of your SEO techniques, that way you know where you stand throughout all SEO efforts. One way to do this is to employ Google Analytics on your website.
If you would like help with your Search Engine Optimization, get in touch with the SEO experts in Delaware at www.famouswsiresults.com | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com | (302) 407-0430
In our previous blog we discussed what competitor conversation were and where they were happening. In this blog we are going to elaborate more on where they are online and what you should focus on in order to get ahead of the competition. By identifying and following these steps below, you will be able to review what works for your competitors and what doesn’t so that you won’t make the same mistakes!
If you need help with your advertising, contact the experts of Delaware at Famous WSI Results | 302-407-0430
To actually compete with your competitors, in today’s society you must first follow their conversations with customers. What message are they sending? Are customers leaving good reviews? Do they have a large social media following? What kind of information are they writing in their blogs? This is all information that can be used to get ahead of the competition. How you may ask? Follow these steps below to get started!