If you’re an online creator, we hope you already recognize the big potential and opportunities that Pinterest for Business can bring to your brand. Using this platform as part of your social media strategy is a huge advantage! Why? Because besides the obvious – traffic and website clicks, Pinterest is also a great platform to upsell your products!
Want to know how to get your products or services in front of the right eyes? Keep reading for 6 best practices on using Pinterest for business.
6 Tips for Using Pinterest For Business
- Set up a Business Account. This is where the magic happens! Once you convert your regular account to a business one, you will get the access to all the analytics you’ll need.
- Include a call to action in your bio. Any time you get the opportunity to share an opt-in or a link to a special deal you’re currently running, take it!
- Use Boards to target your audience. If you didn’t know that before, it’s time to cleanup your boards a bit. Your Pinterest page should resemble exactly what your business can do for the people that end up pinning your content.
- Design shareable pins. It’s always worth taking a bit of time designing pins that are shareable! What does that mean? Good design elements (not too crowded), catchy titles and most importantly – a vertical shape – the longer the better.
- Utilize appropriate keywords and hashtags. You should know that Pinterest is a search engine and should be treated as such. Take time looking up what phrases in your niche people search for to determine which ones will work best for your business.
- Keep an eye on your analytics page. Once again, this is where you’ll find out what your dream audience looks like, what content they pin the most and what areas you should focus on!
There you go! 6 easy yet oh so rewarding steps for taking your Pinterest for Business to the next level. If you need help managing your business account, don’t hesitate to contact Advertising Is Simple.
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST for more digital marketing tips!
Famous WSI Results and partner Advertising Is Simple are a full-service marketing agency located in Wilmington, Delaware, helping small to mid-sized businesses with all their digital marketing, radio and television advertising needs. Get in touch.