Staying up to date with the ongoing marketing trends these days means constantly researching, learning and trying new techniques and tools. The workload and responsibilities of a modern marketer change just as fast. Think of Facebook or Instagram. The new updates roll in so often that if you logged into your account after 6 months of absence, you probably wouldn’t even recognize the platform anymore.
Same goes for digital marketing. The tools and strategies are evolving every year, and it’s the marketers’ job to know how to manage it all.
For the last few months, we’ve been discussing the benefits of having a Mobile App and why it is crucial for your business to tap into that platform (read Mobile Apps for B2B companies and retail stores). This month, we will be exploring yet another digital strategy that’s absolutely worth considering and implementing. Let’s talk Marketing Automation, shall we?
In simple words, Marketing Automation is a software thanks to which you can automate your marketing actions. Think of email marketing, CRM, social media, phone campaigns, digital advertising and many more other channels combined into one marketing effort.
Since Marketing Automation system is doing great so far (91% of the most successful users agree that it was “very important” to the overall success of their marketing across channels), here are 5 more reasons why your business could benefit from it.
5 Reasons Why Your Business Could Benefit from Marketing Automation
- Time management. Marketing automation allows marketers to recognize a specific target and then tailor the content in order to reach that customer. Such shift in focus allows users to quickly determine prospects that can be converted.
- Improved Communication. With a marketing automation software, you can spot your hot lead right away, which makes it easier for emailing and following up once the potential client or customer is still hooked on your content.
- Personalization. Marketers connect with unique customers through tailored content based on their profile data and purchasing behavior. If the lead is getting more personalized content, it is very likely to spend more time on your website.
- Organization. Thanks to Marketing Automation, sifting through leads can be done in a more organized, quicker and efficient manner across multiple channels. Same goes for distributing content.
- Customer Loyalty & Retention. In 2017, it costs more to seek new customers, as opposed to retaining the loyal ones that you already have. Marketing Automation is said to deliver even better customer experience across all channels.
There you have it. Marketing Automation is here to stay, so it’s time to optimize your strategy and watch your results skyrocket! Are you ready?
If you’d like to learn more about this topic, stay tuned for more content as we will be discussing more Marketing Automation in the coming weeks.
Famous WSI Results and partner Advertising Is Simple are a full-service marketing agency located in Wilmington, Delaware, helping small to mid-sized businesses with all their digital marketing, radio and television advertising needs. Get in touch.