Take advantage of the holiday season this year by embracing these five mobile marketing strategies. Digital marketers have been pointing to the growing importance of mobile marketing since smartphones have literally become the ‘digital lifeline’ for many Americans. (10% of American smartphone owners say that it is their only connection to the internet and 30% say they have limited alternatives).
If you have not used mobile to market your products and services, then you are missing a big opportunity to grow sales. Google found that 67% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase if a mobile site offers a positive experience, whereas 61% would leave a mobile site if they cannot find what they are looking for immediately.
Do not lose the opportunity to grow leads and conversions by failing to optimize your campaigns for mobile. Here are five tips that can help get the most out of your mobile marketing strategies.
5 Mobile Marketing Tips for the Holidays:
1. Be Responsive: People are increasingly using their mobile devices to shop online and make purchases from the palm of their hand. A responsive web design is a popular tactic to use to reach customers no matter what their ‘shopping device’ of choice is – tablet, laptop, desktop or smartphone.
2. Adwords Call Extensions: Increase click through rates by 4-5% with call extensions that allow people to click a button to reach you easily. This is a great feature for local businesses, as people can search for something like a restaurant on their phones and find the number to make a reservation or place a take-out order.
3. Click to Call CTA: Calls-to-Action are one the most important inbound marketing tools available. When it comes to mobile marketing, you want to make sure that the button is large enough for a person’s thumb to easily tap it. Your CTA needs to be highly visible.
4. Email Optimization: With over half of all emails opened on a smartphone or tablet, mobile optimization of emails in order to make the experience better for your audience is imperative.
5. Mobile Marketing Automation: To grow your customer base, mobile marketing automation When implementing MMA, a high percent of developers report increased engagement, higher revenue, improved conversions, better user insights and higher retention.
Use these 5 Mobile Marketing Strategies this holiday season to help grow your sales and create better branding for your business. If you need help, get in touch.
If you would like help with your digital marketing campaign, get in touch. We are expert marketing consultants in Delaware.